Practice Questions Oracle Financials Cloud General Ledger
01. Which report show you differences between your subledger balances and General Ledger balances?
a) Payables Trial Balance, Receivables Trial Balance, and General Ledger Trial Balance reports
b) Payables and Receivables Aging Reports with the General Ledger Trial Balance report
c) Payables to Ledger Reconciliation Report and the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report
d) General Ledger Financial Statements and the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Invoice Registers
Answer is c – Payables to Ledger Reconciliation Report and the Receivables to Ledger Reconciliation Report
02. You want to prevent intercompany transactions from being entered during the last day of the close. What should you do?
a) Close all subledger periods.
b) Close Intercompany periods in Fusion Intercompany.
c) Freeze the Intercompany Journal source in General Ledger.
d) Close the General Ledger period in the Manage Accounting Periods page.
Answer is b – Close Intercompany periods in Fusion Intercompany.
03. How do you hide accounts with no balances showing #Missing in Smart view?
a) Select the Data/Missing check box in the Data Options tab.
b) Use Excel functions to hide rows with #Missing assigned
c) Choose the Suppress Zeros option under Data options.
d) This indicates a database connection issue. Try to reconnect to Fusion Applications.
Answer is a – Select the Data/Missing check box in the Data Options tab.
04. Your Financial Analyst needs to interactively analyze General Ledger balances with the ability down to originating transactions. Which three features facilitate this?
a) Account Inspector
b) Smart View
c) Account Monitor
d) Online Transactional Business Intelligence
e) Financial Reports published to Excel
Answer is a, b, c – Account Inspector, Smart View, Account Monitor
05. In which two ways can your users customize the Dashboards and Work Areas to suit their individual working styles?
a) They can format each table by hiding and showing columns, moving columns, and resizing columns.
b) They can use Personalization to move and remove regions from those pages.
c) Users have very little control customizing their Dashboards and Work Areas; they can only resize columns.
d) They can have the System Administration customize pages for them using Page Composer.
Answer is a, b – They can format each table by hiding and showing columns, moving columns, and resizing columns, They can use Personalization to move and remove regions from those pages.
06. You are defining an income statement report. You want to allow viewers of the report to be able to drill down from report balances to the underlying transactions. What do you need to enable?
a) Drill Through in Grid Properties
b) Report Functions
c) Nothing. All report balances are drillable in all FR Studio reports.
d) Allow Expansion
Answer is a – Drill Through in Grid Properties
07. The budget managers specify the budget accounts they want to monitor and decide on the percentage threshold of funds availability. Where must you define the details while analyzing budget balances in the Budget Account Monitor page?
a) Budget Group
b) Application Development framework Desktop Integral ion (ADFdi)
c) Account Group
d) Budget Controller
e) Budget Account Group
Answer is c – Account Group
08. Your company wants to change the Cumulative Translation Adjustment (CTA) account to record gains/losses from varying currency rates. What steps must you perform to achieve this objective without causing data corruption?
a) Define a new ledger and accounting configuration. The СТА account cannot be updated after the ledger has been in use.
b) Query the Translation journals and delete all of them, then change the СТА account in the Ledger page, and rerun Translation for all periods required.
c) Open the Ledgers page and update the СТА account and then rerun Translation for all periods required. The system will automatically update the translated balances.
d) Purge all translated balances, change the СТА account in the Ledger page, and rerun Translation for all periods required.
Answer is d – Purge all translated balances, change the СТА account in the Ledger page, and rerun Translation for all periods required.
09. Fusion Accounting Hub includes Hyperion Data Management. For which two tasks can Hyperion Data Management be used?
a) chart of accounts hierarchy maintenance
b) integration with transactions from external feeder systems
c) chart of accounts master data maintenance
d) data access and security
e) cross-validation rules
Answer is a, c – chart of accounts hierarchy maintenance, chart of accounts master data maintenance
10. While creating a Journal Entry Rule Set, you are not able to use an Account Rule recently created. Which two options explain that?
a) The Account Rule is defined with a different chart of accounts from the Journal Entry Rule Set.
b) The Account Rule’s chart of accounts has no account values assigned.
c) The Account Rule’s conditions are not defined.
d) The Account Rule is using sources assigned to different event classes from that of the associated Journal Entry Rule Set.
Answer is a, d – The Account Rule is defined with a different chart of accounts from the Journal Entry Rule Set, The Account Rule is using sources assigned to different event classes from that of the associated Journal Entry Rule Set.
Read further – if you are Oracle trainer, Blogger or have any tool, …
🎉 We are launching NEW Learning Platform 💡 for Oracle Professionals. Free events, …
July Month KnowOracle Summaries | Learn and Explore with Know Oracle Expert Talk …