Using Oracle Internet Expenses employees can enter and submit expense reports using a standard Web browser or a Web-enabled mobile device. Oracle Workflow automatically routes expense reports for approval and enforces reimbursement policies. It integrates with Oracle Payables to provide quick processing of expense reports for payment.
Features of Oracle Internet Expenses:
The components of Oracle Internet Expenses provide a complete service for entering and managing expense reports:
- Expenses Setup
- Expenses Administration
- Expenses Entry
- Expenses Audit
- Expenses Analysis
- Expenses-related Workflows
- Manager Approvals
- Integration with Other Applications
Use the Internet Expenses pages to set up rate and policy schedules, exchange rates and location information, and other important features which helps in completing the expense reports. And perform the related setup tasks in the applications that work together with Internet Expenses to create an integrated environment for expenses reporting.
Oracle iExpenses provides different tools to administer the expense reports. Internet Expenses setup lets you automate many administrative tasks, including company policy compliance for expense reporting, expense account defaulting, per diem and mileage rate calculations, and end user notifications.
The user interface lets employees and contingent workers enter and submit expense reports with minimal reliance on documentation or online help. In addition, end users have access to various tools for their expense reporting needs. The Expenses Home page allows the users to track all of their current and previously submitted expense reports, as well as duplicate or withdraw expense reports.
Oracle iExpenses automates the process of auditing expense reports. Audit Automation works together with the rate and policy schedules to ensure that expense reports comply with the policies of your company without having to audit all expense report submissions.
The analysis and reporting of iExpenses provides managers with a dedicated tool for reviewing expense reports and company policy violations. Managers can generate reports online and review the company expenses and policy violation trends among their employees. A Search function displays expense report and policy violation data, and displays data according to the view selected.
- There are five workflows related to iExpenses: Expenses, Credit Cards, Expenses Analysis, Expense Receipts, and Expense Holds.
- Expenses Workflow is used to manage the notifications between managers, accounts payable, and users related to reviewing and approving expense reports.
- Credit Cards Workflow is used to manage the notifications related to the processing and management of credit card transactions.
- Expenses Analysis Workflow sends notifications when proxy reporting access is granted.
- Expense Receipts Workflow manages the notifications related to submitting receipts and missing and overdue receipts.
- Expense Holds Workflow manages the notifications related to placing and releasing holds on expense reports.
Oracle iExpenses works together with Oracle Approvals Management (AME) and Oracle Workflow to automatically route expense approvals and notifications to cost center owners, cost center business managers, project managers or award managers.
Integration with Other Applications:
Oracle iExpenses works together with other applications to provide a full array of services devoted to managing and streamlining every aspect of the expense report process. These include: Oracle Payables, Oracle Projects, Oracle Grants Accounting, Oracle Approvals Management, and Oracle Applications Personalization Framework.