Recently I was mulling over what is meaning of different terms we use in different context, are they same or have some different understanding. Want to know what you think on, do share your view
Either put them in Comment or send me in email, i will re-publish them with article
Very nicely put by – Ruth
1. Senior — elderly person
2. Supervisor — Someone who watches over what you’re doing
3. Boss — Someone who rules with an iron fist
4. Manager — someone who wrangles the workload and workers
5. Lead — Someone that has followers and is willing to share their knowledge.
6. Mentor — Someone with knowledge who is willing to share and help another grow.
7. Coach — Someone who gives pep talks, lets you know you’re on the right path and steers you in the right direction.