Winners : Ganesh Kamble , Raj kumar
This Quiz is closed now
Oracle Apps – Regularly Asked Interview Question – Good for Beginners
Some of the Sample Questions can be asked on any New or recently trained person. Most of them are descriptive and subjective.I am sure if a candidate can answer 12-15 Questions comfortably then candidate will be comfortable with Oracle Apps in general.
Like to know if you want to give a try and submit your answer, You can either put your answers in Comment section or send me at firstname.lastname@example.org
For who give most correct answer will get a PRIZE ! , A Office Document Folder –
- What are the key benefits of forms personalization over custom.pll?
- How can you import invoices into Oracle Receivables?
- Which responsibility do you need to extract Self Service Personalization?
- Which Form in Oracle Applications has most number of Form Functions?
- How can an end-user be given control to run a script developed by a developer, given that an end user will never have access to apps password (and rightly so)?
- What are the basic steps when defining a concurrent program?
- What are the more common pseudo-columns.
- What’s the difference between DELETE TABLE and TRUNCATE TABLE commands?
- What are the various report triggers? What is their order of firing?
- Describe the main tables involved in AR?
- Describe the main tables involved in AP?
- Describe the main tables involved in GL?
- Describe the main tables involved in Inventory?
- Describe the main tables involved in Purchasing?
- Describe the main tables involved in Application Developer Module?
- How to register a Form to invoke it from Menu?
- How to create an BI Publisher Report?
- What are steps involve in Data conversion activity.
- What is the difference between upgrade and migration?
- Where we monitor concurrent manager and names of different type of Concurrent Managers?
— We got following Answer so far, waiting few more before closing this and publish the answers and winner .
following people has submitted Answers so far:
1. Lokesh Surana
2. Shrikanth VGR
3. Raj Kumar
4. Shrikant Nawale
5. Ganesh Kamble