Few steps about complete Order to cash flow in Oracle Order Management.
* Create Order – Book It
* Go to 'Release Sales Order'
o Set the Required fields as shown below
o Order = Unreleased
o Order Number = Enter Order #
o Clear Schedule Ship dates and Requested Dates
o Go to Inventoty Tab and Enter Warehouse , based on your setup it will pull all the information
o Press Concurrent Button
* Go To “Shipping transaction form”
o Enter Order Number, Press Find
o Makes sure Line status = Staged/Pick Confirmed
o Go to Delivery tab and Press “Ship Confirm'
o Note Down Deliver #
o Press Ok
* Above step submit the concurrent programs, wait for Concurrent Program “Interface Trip Stop” to complete
* Goto Sales Order and Check Line Status ,It should be “Shipped”.
* Go to View > request . Submit Concurrent Program “Workflow background Process”
o with Item Type = OM Order Line
o Process Deferred = Yes
o Process Timeout = No.
* Query Order line again , Staus Sould be “Closed”
* System will Trigger the AutoInvoice concurrent Program OR you have to Manually submit it
* Goto Transaction (Receivable)
o Go to Find Window
o Enter Sales Order # in Sales Order Number Field
o Press Find
* System should dispaly your Invoice