List of conditions that cause an invoice to not be selected for payment
Invoice Selection Conditions
The following is a checklist and description of conditions that prevent an invoice from being selected for payment. You can use this bulletin to investigate why your invoice may not be getting paid.
CHECKLIST OF CONDITIONS:
- Is the invoice approved?
- Is there a hold on the invoice?
- Is the invoice due?
- Is the invoice currently selected in another payment batch?
- Does the payment method (i.e., check) match the payment method in the invoice?
- Does payment currency you requested match the invoice currency?
- Has the invoice already been paid?
- Is the invoice for $0? (not selected by Autoselect and Quickcheck)
- Does the invoice match criteria specified in the payment batch? (Paygroup, Minimum or Maximum amounts, Payment Priority …)